Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs): Individual Counseling
- What if my partner won't go to counseling?
- Do you work with women?
- What are some of the benefits of a woman working with a male therapist?
- If I work with you individually can you also work individually with my partner?
- What if I don't want to use the EMDR approach to therapy?
- Therapy didn't work for me in the past. Why should I try it again?
- How can I get the most out of therapy?
- What about the use of medications, and do you prescribe them yourself?
- Do I need to be in a relationship to attend sex therapy?