Individual Counseling in Seattle, WA
What would you change about your life?
- Maybe you feel stuck and unsure of how to reach your goals.
- Maybe you don’t see yourself as successful or worthy of success, however you define it.
- Maybe you are stuck reliving pain from your past and it’s holding you back from living a life you know could be better for you.
- Maybe you are struggling with anxiety
We help people like you make real, lasting change within themselves.
Giving You the Tools You Need in South Lake Union - Seattle, WA
Our therapists work with men and women of all genders and orientations in the Seattle area who are seeking skills, tools, and guidance and are ready to feel hopeful, connected, present, and empowered.
Therapy can help you engage with life in a more mindful and deeply felt way so you can make sense of your experiences and navigate through your struggles to achieve a greater sense of purpose, freedom, and flexibility. You’ll see more options in your life and feel more in control as you take on challenges.
Seeking therapy in no way means that you are weak, that you have screwed up, or that you are powerless to help yourself. Instead, by identifying your challenges and recognizing that a skilled second set of eyes and ears can help you reach new insights, you are taking control of your life and showing great strength and character.
How We Can Help
We've helped people in the 98109 area deal with a variety of challenging scenarios, including:
- Depressed mood or a lack of enjoyment in life
- Anxiety, whether generalized, social, or any other type
- Stress management in your personal or professional life
- Setting goals – and then meeting them
- Poor self-esteem
- Limiting behaviors or beliefs, which often appear as thoughts of “I’m not good enough” or “I’m an imposter”
- Difficult breakups, separations, or divorce
- Infidelity, whether you are currently having an affair or you have been betrayed in your relationship
- Finding purpose, value, or meaning in life
- Difficult childhoods
- Traumatic experiences in either adulthood or childhood
All of these challenges can cause distress, which manifests in problematic beliefs, difficult or painful feelings, unhealthy behaviors, uncomfortable sensations in your body, or challenging relationships.
At our Seattle counseling office, we can help you feel understood, identify and then put in place necessary healthy changes, and identify the underlying causes of your current distress. From there we’ll provide specific strategies and techniques that will help you make real change.
Therapy can provide you with the tools you need to manage your symptoms, alleviate stress, reach your goals, and more effectively face your challenges.
Reach Out for the Help You Need
Clarity Counseling Seattle is located on Westlake Avenue North, on the shores of Lake Union. We are minutes away from most downtown Seattle locations and easily accessible via Seattle Metro. We’ve created a small sanctuary where you can relax, enjoy the view, and learn ways to more effectively deal with the challenges that life throws your way.
Give us a call today and let us know how we can help.