Individual Counseling in 98109
As licensed therapists, we have been serving clients in Seattle since 2010 and know the unique concerns of people in this area. For instance, many of our clients work in technology, which is a demanding field that can impact both the individual and the couple. Several folks have recently moved here from other areas, and while this is a beautiful city, it's also challenging to find community, support, and sometimes even a smile.
Our team is skilled at helping people navigate the demanding area of relationships. Whether your relationship is just starting, has hit some rocky terrain, or you're considering making a long-term commitment, we may be able to help you. In addition, counseling can help you learn better communication skills to transform how you and your partner relate to each other.
Many people put off couples counseling because their partner isn't interested in participating. Still, the truth is that even working one-on-one with a counselor in individual therapy can improve the quality of your relationship, so it's worth giving it a go.
Relationship Counseling in South Lake Union and Seattle, WA
What stage is your relationship currently in?
- Everything is going well, and we want to make sure it stays that way.
- Things could be better.
- We've hit a wall and aren't sure whether we should try to save the relationship.
- We've been unhappy as a couple for quite some time.
- We're ready to take our relationship to the next level.
Whatever state or stage your relationship is in, we know how to help. We work with you or your partner to help you create an amazing relationship.
Sex and Intimacy Therapy at Our Seattle Office
Are some of the challenges you're facing related to sex or intimacy? Individuals and couples often see us for help with the following:
- Low sexual desire (all genders)
- Erectile, ejaculation, or orgasm concerns
- Communication, satisfaction, and overall sexual connection
- Out of control sexual behavior, including infidelity
As highly skilled and well-trained therapists, we know how to help you, or you both, with these concerns. Our counseling office is located on Westlake Avenue North and offers views of Lake Union in a relaxed and peaceful setting.