Individual Counseling in Seattle, WA
How would you like your life to improve?
- Maybe you are struggling with anxiety, depression, or stress, especially during the current Coronavirus situation.
- Perhaps you feel stuck and unsure of how to reach your goals.
- Maybe you don’t see yourself as successful or worthy of success, whatever success means to you.
- You may be stuck reliving pain from your past and this is holding you back from living a life you know could be better for you.
We help people to make real, lasting change within themselves.
Using Online Therapy to Give You the Tools You Need in South Lake Union - Seattle, WA
Our therapists work with people of all genders and orientations in the Seattle area who are seeking skills, tools, and guidance and are ready to feel hopeful, connected, present, and empowered. Personal growth, change, and progress doesn't need to wait until the pandemic has passed.
Therapy, currently in the format of online therapy (telehealth), can help you engage with life in a more mindful and deeply felt way so you can make sense of your experiences and navigate through your struggles to achieve a greater sense of purpose, freedom, and flexibility. You’ll see more options in your life and feel more in control as you take on challenges, even during this difficult time of responding to Covid-19.
Seeking therapy in no way means that you are weak or that you're powerless to help yourself. By identifying your challenges and recognizing that a skilled second pair of eyes and ears can help you to reach new awareness and clarity, you're taking control of your life and showing real strength and character.
How We Can Help
We've helped people in the 98109 area, both in-person and through online therapy, deal with a variety of challenging scenarios, including:
- *Most recently, helping people deal with, and adapt healthily to, the current health crisis
- Depressed mood or a lack of enjoyment in life
- Anxiety, whether generalized, social, or any other type
- Stress management in your personal or professional life
- Setting goals – and then meeting them
- Poor self-esteem
- Limiting behaviors or beliefs, which often appear as thoughts of “I’m not good enough” or “I’m an imposter”
- Difficult breakups, separations, or divorce
- Infidelity, whether you are currently having an affair or you have been betrayed in your relationship
- Finding purpose, value, or meaning in life
- Difficult childhoods
- Traumatic experiences in either adulthood or childhood
All of these challenges can cause distress, which can manifest in problematic beliefs, difficult or painful feelings, unhealthy behaviors, uncomfortable sensations in your body, or challenging relationships.
At our Seattle counseling office, currently conducting therapy sessions as online therapy, we can help you feel understood, identify and then put into place necessary healthy changes, and identify the underlying causes of your current distress. From there we’ll provide specific strategies and techniques that will help you make real change.
Therapy can provide you with the tools you need to manage your symptoms, alleviate stress, reach your goals, and more effectively face your challenges.
While all sessions are currently conducted as teletherapy, Clarity Counseling Seattle is located on Westlake Avenue North, on the West side of Lake Union. We are minutes away from most downtown Seattle locations and easily accessible via Seattle Metro. We've created a small sanctuary where we look forward to being able to see you in-person just as soon as the health situation allows.
Please give us a call today and let us know how we can help.